- Acemoglu is writing a book on failed states
- @owenbarder Is DFID spending on COINS?
- Agricultural micro-insurance via SMS
- Charles Kenny: The revolution WILL be televised
- New blog from a "balding pseudo-economist battling civil service absurdities in the African heartland"
- CGD: Should donors support media in poor countries? (YES!!)
- Andrew Mwenda is blogging! Great article here on Rwandan politics
- RT @michael_clemens NY mayor Michael Bloomberg pleads for an immigration policy "based on reality" http://bit.ly/9bQECA
- RT @cblatts Is Uganda a good place to be gay? http://goo.gl/fb/yOG4
- Brazil puts trade sanctions on US
- Glenna Gordon on being gay in Uganda:
- QOTD: You wouldn’t want to be inside the sausage factory that is the GDP calculation in Chad
15 March 2010
Posted by Lee Crawfurd Labels: links