- Gettin by in Vietnam
- RT: @alunmcdonald Trekking through dense congolese forest, halfway up a volcano, and still get internet and twitter. Amazing
- Chinese wages too high for coastal factories?
- @maggie4enough The brilliance of Jay-Z
- Tim Harford: Macroeconomics is witchcraft
- Information Is The New Coal
- RT: @gigglingbob New Post: Sudan Votes Music Hopes http://robrooker.com/blog/archives/527
- 1 in 5 Southern Sudanese are severely food insecure
- RT: @PeaceDividend Our website - www.peacediv.com - is LAUNCHED!!
- "Southern Sudan is on the rise – there’s a rumour that should be circulated in the press"
- RT: @robertcottrell @rovingbandit here's a browser Africa feed. http://thebrowser.com/taxonomy/term/59/feed
- er, Mr. Ibrahim? There aren't any Southerners running for president...
- RT: @JuliaThornton @susanmorgan: #Bashir on @CarterCenter: We will cut their fingers off, put them under our shoes, & throw them out. http://bit.ly/bBxs4h
- @maggie4Enough chapatti-beans are much better next to de-mining commission behind MoFEP - come for lunch
- [Juba] is home to a circus cast of outsiders who have flocked here since 2005: roughshod profiteers, UN drones in pressed shirts... ... bleeding heart aid workers, insta-fix briefcase consultants. http://tinyurl.com/ygdk3h5
- Nice long feature about Juba in the FT
29 March 2010
Posted by Lee Crawfurd Labels: links